G180220 Digital Length Stop and Measuring Caliper
For Aluminium and Vinyl/PVC Profiles
- User-friendly icon menu.
- Receives and stores sizes in real time by RF radio frequency.
- Editing of size list received by radio frequency.
- Manual execution for ad hoc sizes.
- Ability to input cutting list manually.
- Automatic retraction of fence at end of each cut - to help operator to remove bead.
- Visualisation of reference value of each bead.
- Graphic visualisation of machine state:
Features and benefits:
- Radio transmission of sizes to the length stop - avoids risk of cable connection or time transferring data chips.
- Able to store 100 sizes (if the caliper is not under radio control) - allowing one person to measure and a second person can operate the cutting station
- Able to store and use 99 different value of size correction - For bead at 90 'overlap
- Able to store and use 99 different alphanumeric reference - To recognise the kind of bead to be cut (colour or shape)
- Able to set a proportional correction factor - This will increase or decrease the bead length in function of the taken size.
- Software able to manage three different extension bars (as supplied).
- Sleep function for a quick restart.
- Internal aerial.
- Ergonomic design mates it easy to use.
Technical Data for Length STOP:
- Movement : By motor & encoder
- Power supply : 230V 50/60Hz
- Display : LCD graphic
- Min/Max size : 0/3,000mm
- Max stroke : 3,000mm
- Weight : 70Kg
Technical Data for Caliper:
- Absolute measuring device
- Power supply : 4 rechargeable batteries AAA
- Display : 2 lines LCD 16 characters
- Industrial Keyboard 6 buttons