AMC702 CNC Machining Centre
For Aluminium and Vinyl/PVC Profiles
AMC702 Automatic Machining Centre, controlled via dedicated PC program with easy to use CADCAM software and windows 7 interface, Electro welded solid steel construction, Axis movement on linear guides and re-circulating ball screw, Work processing from 0 to 180 and intermediate degrees by means of spindle rotation, 4x cnc controlled axes, 4x pneumatic clamps with automatic and controlled positioning as standard, 5,5 kw (7,5 HP) electro-spindle with cone type ISO 30 - 12000 r.p.m.
X-axis stroke (length) = 4000/7000/9500 mm, Y-axis stroke (width) = 1000 mm, Z-axis stroke (depth) = 500 mm, X-axis speed = 70 mt./min., Y-axis speed = 50 mt./min., Z-axis speed = 30 mt./min., Automatic tool changing with 5 locations within tool cabinet, Possibility to work profile bars that are longer than the machine.
- Nr 2 cones type ISO 30
- Nr 2 collets 8 mm
- Automatic lubrication by means of nebulizer
- Air filter
- Service spanners
- Complete safety fencing 4000/7000/9500mm (compulsory in CE markets)
- Bar code reader
- Supplementary ISO 30 cones
- Supplementary spindle collets
- 18000 r.p.m. inverter
- Supplementary standard clamp
- Double tightening/Pincer clamps
- Panel profile tightening clamp
- CADCAM software for Offline Programming
- UPS (Uninterruptable power supply) device
- End stop on the right hand side
- Pendulum working cycle modification
- Tool cabinet with 10 positions
- Voltage: 415 Volts, 3~ plus earth and neutral
- Compressed Air: 7 bar, 100 psi
- Overall dimensions 569x206x270 cm
- Weight(including Packing) 4,200 (5,300)Kg.
Demo Video 1 - Shows Typical AMC702 Machine Cycle.
AMC702 CNC Machining Centre - Presentation