information that you give whenever you speak to us on the phone, send an email or
use our website.
- Kombimatec Machines Ltd. is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified,
then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy
- Kombimatec Machines Ltd. provides a service in which we design, test,
demonstrate and sell machinery to the window industry, we provide technical support
to our customers, promote our services to existing customers and prospects and
maintain our accounts and records. Our legal basis for processing personal data is
- Kombimatec Machines Ltd. do not sell or lease personal information to third
- Kombimatec Machines Ltd. may change this policy periodically by updating the
details. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, job title and name of company. Contact information including postcodes,
email addresses, landline and mobile phone numbers.
- We may also add the names of key people working in the same company and
record their contact details on the database.
- Information about products and services bought by the customer/provided by the
- Other information relevant to customer interests and requirements.
- We may also collect customer contact details via Mailchimp for marketing
purposes. Express consent will be sought for use of this data for email or direct mail
marketing purposes. An option to unsubscribe will be available at all times.
- Usage data via cookies for use with Google analytics with anonymised IP and
google tag manger.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information as part of the business process, to understand your needs
and provide you with the right machinery and a better service, and in particular for the
- Record Keeping: Products and services bought or rented by the customer are
documented on our database and in our accounts software. Information pertaining to
invoicing and payments included in the accounts software is shared exclusively with
our accountants. Paper copies of invoices are retained for a period of six years.
- Response: Kombimatec Machines Ltd. responds to enquiries from our website after
a customer sends a direct email or makes a telephone call. Information via the website
is not stored on a database via a contact form.
- Improvements: We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Marketing: We may periodically send promotional emails about new products,
special offers or other information which you may find interesting using the email
address which you have provided. We may also contact you by phone or mail. Where
we do so, you will be able to un-subscribe from such communications by clicking on
the ‘un-subscribe’ button at the bottom of the email, by calling us, or emailing
- Correspondence: Sending invoices and reminder letters relevant to our support
services to our customers by post.
- Facilitation: To facilitate customer requests providing prompt delivery of goods and
Kombimatec Machines Ltd.’s website uses non-tracking cookies. Websites often use
non-tracking cookies to provide functionality that is useful to visitors. They do not
pose risk to privacy or to the confidentiality of personal communications.
can be download via its website [www.mailchimp.com]. Usage data for google
analytics is also collected via cookies. Further details can be accessed via its website
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised
access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and
managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Kombimatec uses SSL certification on its website www.kombimatec.com. Ensure
https:// is in place on your browser at the start of the web page url.
Kombimatec has a data processing agreement in place with Mailchimp to manage and
safeguard your data correctly.
Controlling Your Personal Information
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. We may
ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We also
have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service. If you would like a copy
of the information held on you, please write to the address below.
- If you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete,
please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any
information found to be incorrect.
How Long Do We Keep Personal Data?
- We hold your personal information for as long as we have a legal or business
reason to do so, which generally means as long as you remain a Kombimatec
Machines Ltd. customer or potential customer or as required to meet our legal
- Your personal data may be converted into statistical or aggregated data which can’t
be used to identify you, then used to produce statistical research and reports.
Mr. C. Hill Data Protection Manager
Kombimatec Machines Ltd.
Unit 16, Eastern Avenue,
Luton Road, Dunstable
Co Registered Number: 1849846
Vat No. GB764083227