AMC940 CNC Machining Centre
For Aluminium and Vinyl/PVC Profiles
AMC940 Automatic Machining Centre, controlled via dedicated PC program with easy to use CADCAM software and windows 7 interface, Electro welded solid steel construction, Axis movement on linear guides and re-circulating ball screw, Work processing from 0 to 180 and intermediate degrees by means of spindle rotation, secondary spindle rotation 0 to 360, 5x cnc controlled axes, 4x pneumatic clamps with automatic and controlled positioning as standard, 12 kw electro-spindle with cone type HSK63 - 22000 r.p.m.- liquid cooled.
X axis stroke (length) = 7000/9400 mm, Y axis stroke (width) = 500 mm, Z axis stroke (depth) = 200 mm, X axis speed = 70 mt./min., Y axis speed = 50 mt./min., Z axis speed = 30 mt./min., Automatic tool changing with 18 locations within tool cabinet, Plus 1 for 450mm dia. Saw blade, Possibility to work profile bars that are longer than the machine.
- Automatic End Stop
- Nr 2 cones type HSK63
- nr 2 collets 8 mm
- Automatic lubrication by means of nebulizer
- Air filter
- Service spanners
- Bar code reader
- Supplementary HSK63 cones
- Supplementary spindle collets
- Supplementary standard clamp
- CADCAM software for Offline Programming
- UPS (Uninterruptable power supply) device
- Additional End stop
- Pendulum working cycle modification
- Thread compensator
- Spindle for side milling cutter
- Side milling cutter
- Special tool - as required.
- Technical Data:
- Voltage: 415 Volts, 3~ plus earth and neutral
- Compressed Air: 7 bar, 100 psi
- Overall dimensions 869x206x270 cm
- Weight (including Packing) 7,200 (8,300)Kg.