EKS432MAN Single Head Welder
For Vinyl/PVC Profiles
EKS432 MAN Single Head Welder with Manual Clamps, variable angles 30-180 degree, 2.0 mm weld bead knife limitation, max. profile welding width 180 mm, max. profile height 140 mm, two hand safety control, safety clamping, Mitsubishi electronic control.
Manual clamp option, ideal for profile bending applications such as trapeze welding. New heater plate design for improved weld strength. All steel machine construction for greater stability. Fully automatic welding cycle and integrated digital temperature control for greater accuracy and reliability. All parameters can be set individually and independent of each other: Welding temperature, heat-up time, fusing pressure, joining pressure, joining time and clamping pressure. Variable welding time: the machine adapts itself to the cross-section of the profile to be welded. The welding of small frames is further facilitated through heater plates with a width of only 10 mm and a table travel of only 16 mm. Back fences with scale are easily adjustable to allow the welding of corners from 30-180. Two-hand safety control with maximum 0.5 sec. Delay to comply with the latest safety regulations.
Built-in programmes allow a qualified technician to mimic the automatic cycle simplifying fault diagnosis and minimise inconvenience.
- Size of heater plate Type EKS 432 MAN 320x200 mm
- Mains voltage 220 V Frequency 50 Hz Mains fuse 16 A Power output 2 kW
- Compressed air connection 7 bar/100psi
- Air consumption 20 ltr per welding cycle
- Weld bead limiters 2,0 mm
- Temperature of heater plate 200-300C (392-572F)
- Dimensions (Length, width, height)
- Weight 800x900x1250 mm 288 kg
- Teflon cover for heater plate
- Air service unit
- Instruction manual
- Teflon Covers (EKS 432) AK4320170
- 1 Set of Outer Contour Limiters AK4329999
- Footswitch for clamping AK4329000
- Set of knives 0.2mm AK4328050